Combining power and flexibility with an easy to use control interface (Dashboard available for MacOS), Newton forms the nucleus of next generation audio systems. Multiple Newton devices are easily interconnected to form a network that is scalable to meet all audio applications.
Powerful processing features and multiple audio network standards combine to make Newton the ideal control core for any audio system from Touring to Live Broadcast Events and Fixed Installations.
Each Newton processor combines powerful WFIR filters (unique to Outline), clock management and a very high number of input and output channels (216 x 216).
Internal synchronous and asynchronous sample rate converters manage all I/O operations and Newton can be synchronized with any one of the 14 choices of clock sources.
Mix and Match Matrix I/O routing allows translation and re-distribution of digital audio over multiple standards simultaneously.
Available in 3 versions:
Newton 16 is an all-digital device, Newton 16+4 and Newton 16+8 add the useful capability of local analog inputs and outputs.
– Internal processing at 96KHz (data depth up to 64 bits)
– High quality FPGA ASRC and SSRC with high dynamic range and low distortion
– Up to max 216 inputs and 216 outputs
– 16 processed inputs and outputs
– Fail safe backup strategy
– 4 ports of ethernet switched 1000Gbit base-T
– Coaxial input and output
– Optical input and output
– 16 AES3 inputs and outputs
– Up to 8 analog inputs and outputs
– World clock input and 2 world clock outputs
– Video sync input
– 2 redundant power supplies
– 1U processor
– Touring rack with patch panel available as pre assembled package