V-Motion Variable Motion Powerpacks are designed for use in combination with drives of the V series from Movecat.
– Provides intelligent and safe kinetic setups supporting variable speeds, meeting the highest technical standards, and complying with BGV C1.
– The power packs can be configured for a variety of different V series drives: V-Motion 15 for drives up to 1.5 kW, V-Motion 75 for motors rated up to 7.5 kW.
– A large backlit LCD shows the operating states as well as the position, load and operating parameters of the connected hoist.
– Main and safety processors monitor all functions.
– The requisite contactor switches and safety circuits for overload and underload protection, as well as operating and emergency limit switches are integrated. These are complemented by run commands the execution of which and resulting internal operating states are tested and evaluated.
– In the I-Motion network, these are compared with parallel V-Motion power packs and the correctness of the way, time and load group run tested.
– V-Motion power packs support speeds continuously variable from zero to maximum as a closed-loop system with full torque even during runs continuing beyond the null point (true zero speed) and reversal of direction without incursion of the brakes.