Dante AVIO analog adapters are available as input or output versions in 1- or 2-channel configurations.
Drive analog line-level products you already own from any Dante-connected system. Bring your amplifiers, powered speakers and more to the world of pro AV networking with Dante AVIO. Available in 1- and 2-channel versions.
– Connect legacy mixers and consoles to a Dante network
– Patch favorite DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Input and Output adapters
– Connect stage DI boxes and keyboard instruments directly to a Dante network
– Connect your wireless mic receiver to a Dante network
– Plug & play operation
– Built for the road
– Sample rates up to 96 kHz
– 16, 24 and 32-bit audio support
– Excellent dynamic range, SNR and THD performance
– Configurable gain / attenuation
– Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
– Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
– Dante Domain Manager ready